5.11.2011

CONTEST - Are you LOVE or are you FLAK?:

Simple Contest.  Big Prize.
Win a BULLET Necklace!

love [luhv] - noun, verb
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person; a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection
2. to have a profoundly tender, passionate affection for


flak [flak] - noun
1. antiaircraft fire or artillery; the bursting shells fired from such artillery
2. criticism; hostile reaction; abuse, dissension, opposition 



Anyone and everyone can enter, and we will even pay shipping costs anywhere in the US.  
So...here is how you can enter to win one of our signature BULLET necklaces: 1. Comment on this post and answer us this - Are you LOVE or are you FLAK? This will give you one entry (make sure to include your email address!).  2. For additional entries, tweet the following - 
Win a @loveandflak bullet necklace by answering one small question.  Enter here and RT - http://bit.ly/kECEH0


What's it going to be?  
Are you LOVE?
Or are you FLAK?


contest ends at 11:59 pm May 26th

32 comments:

  1. I choose FLAK. cause I like that word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gona go with love. Maybe a splash of flak sometimes.
    Jael.Newcali@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definatley say I'm in FLAK, instead of love.

    meagancamper@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. to give love and pass along a little love to everyone, i am love

    lnicgorski@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. connie cathcart-richardsonMay 13, 2011 at 4:49 PM

    Love love!
    conniec.richardson@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flak. And that's that.
    ojosmorenoz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love...no big surprise here! (With emphasis on the "passion" part of the definiion...)LOVE!

    emimartin@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am Love I think or maybe I'm Flak. Probably depends on the day you ask me. Today I am Flak.

    mizzie@stellashops.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a tough one - I'd like to say Love. Not sure others would agree:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am mostly love, with a little splash of flak for good measure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love, all love :)

    zarnasrunway@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, baby. All my flak is just an act.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love for sure...but love me some Love and Flak!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. passion needs love. love needs passion.
    all you need is love!
    cmm6g@mtmail.mtsu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love <3

    Sorrysoselfish@gmail.com

    Twitter= Sorrysoselfish

    ReplyDelete
  16. My Love comes with my Flak.

    Justin - Vitalic Noise
    justin@vitalicnoise.com
    twitter = vitalicnoise

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can I go with Flave? Or perhaps Loak? (Is it dunch or linner?)

    Like your amazing jewelry line, I like to be a good combo of both...a representation of the all consuming passion of love and the challenging, opposition of gunpowder filled flak - either mask chosen based on situational timing, of course <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am definitely love-all you need is love.
    marlarn@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love when the sun is up, Flak when the sun goes down!
    createddreams@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You know it's gotta be flak! 100%

    ReplyDelete
  21. Apparently I'm flak :)I need me a bullet necklace!
    asheefisher@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love.... but Flak on Fridays ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, here's my email =)! Amberlynn.Holder@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i may want to be LOVE... but I am ALL FLAK

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE! queenieizzy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. love.

    Ashleyannephelps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete